Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2 weeks...

A lot has happened in the past two weeks. I went for a good ride today with JV. We went on the Soos Creek Trail. I forgot how bad hills suck. Most of the rides I have gone on in the past few years have been fairly flat.

I've gone to tow more Sake Bomb Sundays since my last post. The last one has been the best so far. I don't know why. I think it's partially because I'm kind of smittne with this gal there. I don't know her that well and yet, I feel like I'm starting to like her quite a bit. We've only been texting and writing, but it's been cool.

Random note, the Mariner'sjust won in extra innings on a walk-off homerun while I wrote that last thing. That's so awesome. It was wierd because Langerhanns fouled a ball off the heal of the bat and the next pitch he hit a 2 run homerun... It was awesome... Is that what happens when I think of the girl? Good stuff?? hahah That's funny right there.

Things have gotten a bit better at work, but not the best still. My Sup. is coming back tomorrow after basically a week off. I'm kind of nervous about things. We'll see what happens I suppose.

My dad and his gf got their marriage liscense this past weekend. I'm happy for them, yet nervous at the same time. She's going to be moving in with us fairly soon. We'll see what happens....

Okay, thanks for listening. Til the next time.

No comments: