Monday, April 4, 2011

4/4

Had my performance appraisal today at work. My sup. said that everything was going well. I don't know if I agree at this moment. I mean, yes, things are just continuing right along. I haven't been striving to excell. I need to step it up... I shall say it again!! STEP IT UP!!!! Waiting to see what the future brings. I'm hoping for a sign that things will actually happen in the love department. There is definatly somone that I'm hoping to continue seeing. So far, things have been amazing. The distance hasn't really been as difficult as I thought it would be. I think I just need her to decide if she actually wants to move down this way or not. I'm blessed to have her in my life no matter what happens. Of course, I'm not going to tell her exactly how I feel. May not be prudent. We'll see what happens. No matter what, it's time to step it up in everything... DO WORK!!!!!!

No comments: