Saturday, January 28, 2012

Wow... Am I pathetic or what?

I've been sitting in my apartment for the past 72 hours and haven't done anything really productive. Yes, a few things here and there around the house, but nothing solid. Just been playing video games, watching movies (Paranormal Activity 2 and Red State), watching How I Met Your Mother and stuff. I then decided to venture back here.

I'm reading these other posts and I'm kind of disappointed in myself. I fall for people WAY to easily. The last one, I'm still not over. But, I'm on my way. I've cut off all contact with her. People are telling her things that I've said recently on facebook. Even if they weren't pertaining to her and she has gotten upset. Whatever... I'm not the one that hurt her. She doesn't even care about hurting me. It's fine.

I've been here struggling with myself. I'm wondering what the purpose of my life truly is. I'm not really great at anything except frustrating myself. I'm not too sure if it's because I feel so gross in my skin I'm guessing so. I'm about to try Advocare. Kind of nervous, not gonna lie. I'm starting tomorrow. I'm hoping to lose about 20 lbs in the next 24 days. We'll see what happens...

Okay. I'm going to catch up on my Words With Friends games and go to bed. Hopefully, I'll get some sleep. I'll try not to sleep in too much...

No comments: